domingo, 22 de marzo de 2009

On february

I´M SO SMART

On February, the students of the 2nd Level of English, with sense of humour,want to reflect on their daily routines to find out some ways of loving and respect ourselves or another people. In addition , being proud of our talents and skills might help us to feel happier.

  • HABITS: I brush my teeth, I comb my hair, I hug a family member, I put the rubbish in the bin, I help with the housework,, I tidy my room every morning, I was my face and I dress clean and neat.
  • SKILLS: I´m good at Maths, I sing a song well, I swim like a fish, I can dance Muiñeiras, I cook delicious cakes and I pronounce English correctly.


SOY TAN ELEGANTE

En Febrero, los alumnos del 2 Nivel de Inglés, con sentido del humor, reflexionan sobre sus rutinas diarias para descubrir algunos modos de demostrar amor y respeto hacía nosotros y, por los demás. Por añadidura, sentirnos orgullosos de nuestros talentos y habilidades nos va ayudar a ser más felices.

  • ACCIONES :lavar los dientes o la cara , peinarnos, sacar la basura, abrazar a nuestra familia, echar una mano en las tareas de casa, dejar ordenado el dormitorio cada mañana o vestirse con pulcritud.
  • HABILIDADES:Soy bueno en Matemáticas, canto bien, nado como un pez, puedo pronunciar inglés correctamente, cocinar ricos pasteles o bailar Muiñeiras.

Anabel, Monitora de Inglés

1 comentarios:

Colegio Valladares dijo...

Sois muy creativos